JellyPages.com

Thursday, December 9, 2010

AIRASIA now open KL-BPN and BPN-KL route again..!!



Woaaahhh..!!! New promo from AirAsia.. now they open again KL-BPN and BPN-KL route after 3 years they closed that route.. After heard this news, my brain was thinking into two branches..



Ok first things is this route really give me a lot of advantages when i want to go home.. direct flight to my hometown and also with the cheap price. It's along RM 93 or around Rp 270.000 (during the promotion period until 15 dec 2010 with all of the time on 2011). But don't worry la, i think Airasia is one of the famous airlines with their promo program.. :p, so i think when i want to go home and I was luck, i can get their another promo program.. hehe

Then the second things that always flying inside my head is i already fallin in love with the full service airlines.. MAS and Garuda Indonesia, really excited with those two airlines. Not because we can get the food but also the service is very perfect and also their management time is very good (lack of delay). This things will always help me even when i must transit to jakarta before reach my hometown in Balikpapan..

Then the final question is,,, what i must choose?? in other side i want to taste an imigration counter and also the international arrival room in sepinggan balikpapan airport. But at the other side i also want a journey feeling.. hahaha.. mean i like to can transit in every airport :D.. some challenging feeling for me.. Hope there is a right way for me to choose my other destination.. hehe.. then for everyone who want to know the promo for BPN-KL and KL-BPN you can see the picture below..



0 comments:

Post a Comment